In an event that may be the first of its kind outside Japan, Metal Matsuri will feature 10 Japanese heavy metal/hard rock bands on October 4th and 5th in London, England. Mary’s Blood and Unlucky Morpheus will headline the 2-day festival. It will be the first appearance for Unlucky Morpheus outside of Japan, and the first show for Mary’s Blood in Europe.
Mary’s Blood – Marionette (MV)
Unlucky Morpheus – KIZASI (MV)
Joining Mary’s Blood on October 4th will be Mardelas, Rie a.k.a. Suzaku, LIPSTICK, and Zeroshiki. BRIDEAR, FATE GEAR, Blood Stain Child, and AYA1000RR will be performing along with Unlucky Morpheus on October 5th.
It has also been announced that Ladybeard will serve as host for the event, and will also perform DJ a set at the Metal Matsuri VIP event which will take place on October 3rd.
Metal Matsuri is presented by ORIONlive.
October 3rd VIP package:
– Metal Matsuri VIP exclusive T-shirt
– Metal Matsuri VIP exclusive poster
– Metal Matsuri VIP exclusive patch
– Metal Matsuri VIP laminate
– Artist meet and greet
– Artist autograph sessions
– Early access to artist merchandise
– Early access to additional Metal Matsuri merchandise
– DJ set by Ladybeard
– Plus VIP ticket holders will be the first allowed in the venue to each day of Metal Matsuri.