JRock247 features reviews, interviews, and commentary for Japanese rock, punk, metal, hardcore, visual kei, and indies.
About our writers:
David Cirone is the founder of RESONANCE Media, specializing in promotion and management services for Japanese music artists. Since 2006, Dave has worked with such J-Rock and J-Pop artists as exist†trace, Gacharic Spin, May’n, FUDANJUKU, BABYMETAL, HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, girugamesh, LM.C, DAZZLE VISION, URBANGARDE, ketchup mania, Budo Grape, Swinging Popsicle, Morning Musume, Hangry & Angry, and Berryz Kobo.
Nhu Nguyen is a Californian who used to sell knives, but deep down, always found words were much sharper. You can find her writing on JRock247.com, NekoPOP.com, and DramaFever.com. Feel free to follow her on Twitter (link: https://twitter.com/deejaytora).
Jen Wang is a lab tech from Texas and a former writer for Askew and Purple SKY. She spends her free time composing poetry and blogging about Japan, action sports, and burlesque.
Interested in writing for JRock247?
- Share your views on your favorite J-Rock artists
- Get access to J-Rock artists for interviews and new music
- Gain an official press credential you can use for conventions/media events
- Create a following for your written work
- Re-post your articles on your own blogs or websites
- Use your affiliate links (CDJapan/YesAsia/iTunes/Amazon) on all your articles
Please send us an e-mail at:
JRock247 is owned and operated by RESONANCE Media.